Sacred Land News
Standing on Sacred Ground is being broadcast on PBS stations all over the United States in May, as part of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month. For a full broadcast schedule visit our film website.
The key “national broadcast” will start Sunday, May 17 at 9pm ET on The WORLD Channel.
Friends in the San Francisco Bay Area can catch the films on KQED as follows: KQED LIFE airs the series on Fridays at 7pm starting May 1. For Comcast viewers, this is channel 54.3. KCSM-HD will air the films on Fridays at 10 PM. For AT&T U-verse viewers, this is channel 1043. KQED Plus airs all four films starting at noon on Sunday, May 10. KQED-9 airs Profit and Loss on Tuesday, May 12 at 11pm and Islands of Sanctuary on Tuesday, May 19 at 11pm.
In Hawaii, where our fourth film, Islands of Sanctuary, concludes with the beautiful story of Kaho`olawe, the films air on two Saturday nights, May 9 and May 16. KHET has altered the order of the shows: Profit and Loss airs Saturday, May 9 at 9pm followed by Pilgrims and Tourists at 10pm. On Saturday, May 16, Islands of Sanctuary leads off at 9pm and Fire and Ice airs at 10pm. Mahalo and aloha!
- Read Sacred Land Blog from Film Director Toby McLeod and Team
- Standing on Sacred Ground on Public TV. Check Local Listings.
- PBS Broadcasts Begin!
- POV Streaming In the Light of Reverence
- Tar Sands Protests Then and Now
- New Video: Tar Sands Map Rap
- Hawaii’s Legislature Should Fund Commercial Free Kaho`olawe
- Lucid Dream: I’m not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this...
- surinder rawat: Views ~!~ ^:^ This informal research is an exploration of the region of ancient the...
- Elizabeth Johnson: Thank you for this wonderful account of ceremony, connection, and water exchange to re-charge Mt....
- peter burkett: It’s not 1887, but 1877. In your opening paragraph you have the wrong year. Makes the rest of...
- Anna Pollock: This is such an important story to be told around the planet. I am developing Conscious Travel –...